Protests against police violence continue across the US
Protests against police violence continue across the US after killing two dark skinned men by policemen in Minnesota and Louisiana last week
The protests broke out after killing two dark skinned men by policemen in Minnesota and Louisiana last week.
Demonstrations in Chicago and Atlanta are mainly peaceful. Some protesters block the roads while others walk the streets shouting accusations towards policemen on power abuse against the dark skinned persons.
At the same time Dallas sheriff says he was constantly getting threats of murder. Recall that 5 of his colleagues were shot dead by an Afro-American sniper this Friday.
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case