Protesters string up public officers responsible for stealing of state property
The strikers wait for the minister Ihor Nasalik
Representatived of Azov Civil Corp, participating in a protest rally against rising tariffs for housing and public utility services, installed a symbolic gibbet with hanging mannequins in front of Ukraine’s Ministry of Energy and Coal Production.
According to the protesters the mannequins symbolize “the official officers, responsible for sharing out the state property”.
The protesters do not leave the site and wait for the Minister Ihor Nasalik to come out and approach them.
The photos were published on the Azov page in Vkontakte.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain