Protest against armed OSCE mission took place in Donetsk
Event was organized by leaders of pro-Kremlin separatists
The meeting took place on June 10. “Say no to the armed OSCE mission in Donbas”, called Denis Pushylin, the leader of so-called Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR). He added that bringing such mission to the combat area in eastern Ukraine would mean absolute and unconditional breach of Minsk agreements (Radio Liberty).
Previously, June 3, President Petro Poroshenko said the question of sending in the OSCE police mission in Donbas is likely to be solved this year. “We offered this option six months ago, and then, it was disapproved. Today, it’s a serious diplomatic success, because we’ve reached consensus on this issue in the frameworks of the Normandy format”, Poroshenko said.
Moscow and Russia-backed militants in eastern Ukraine strongly opposed against Ukraine’s idea to deploy the OSCE police mission in the combat area.
Donbas: 122 mm artillery shells Shyrokyne 10 October, 08:35
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain