Protest action in Kyiv: Far-right nationalists demand resignation of Avakov, Dekanoidze
OUN, Right Sector and Svoboda activists gathered near Interior Ministry’s building
Members of far-right organizations – Svoboda, Right Sector and OUN – gathered in Kyiv on Thursday, demanding resignation of Interior Minister Arsen Avakov and Head of the National Police Khatia Dekanoidze.
They also protest against the intention of the government to introduce the presumption of police rightness. The initiative was offered by the leadership of the Interior Ministry after the shooting in Dnipro and the murder of two police employees there.
112 Ukraine TV channel’s correspondent said this in Kyiv on Thursday.
The actions goes peacefully, none of the sides used force.
Lutsenko proposes to lift ban on casinos in Ukraine 19 October, 23:14
Poroshenko, Merkel and Hollande start preliminary meeting in Berlin 19 October, 19:21
Normandy four meeting starts in Berlin 19 October, 20:12
Putin arrives on Normandy four meeting in Berlin 19 October, 19:46
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- RUSSIA16:30Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia
- UA & EU15:42Poroshenko, Hungary PM are to enhance political dialogue between states
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels