Projected 2% GDP growth in 2016 might be corrected, - Yatsenyuk
The new challenges emerged in the world, can adjust Ukrainian economic plans
Projected 2% GDP growth in 2016 might be corrected by new challenges, - said the Ukrainian Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenuyk during the Government report in the Parliament.
“As for the economic prospects for 2016, we expected the current year economic growth at the level of 2%. However, a number of new challenges emerged in the world, can adjust our plans", - said Yatsenuyk.
Earlier U.S. Vice President Biden said that Poroshenko, Groysman and Yatsenyuk together can create a democratic Ukraine
Today the presidential site has been updated with an appeal of Petro Poroshenko, in which he asks the Attorney General Viktor Shokin and the Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk to resign.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas