Procession for Nadiya Savchenko's release started its march in Moscow
Participants of the march are paying tribute to Nemtsov, as he advocated Savchenko's release
The procession for Nadiya Savchenko's release started its march in Moscow, - reported Ukrainian pilot’s lawyer Mark Feygin on Twitter.
“First of all, it is a memorial procession. Today is the anniversary of Boris Nemtsov’s murder. We are a part of this campaign, we go as the column "Free Nadiya Savchenko", paying tribute to Nemtsov, as he advocated her release, "- said Nikolai Polozov, another lawyer of Nadiya Savchenko.
"We can already see a few thousand people in our column, there are also the citizens of Ukraine, who came to Moscow … Vera Savchenko is also here with us… Of course, the fact that we are able to march in the current Russian reality - is very important for all of us "- he added.
According to his words, the situation stays calm in Moscow.
"We see a lot of police guarding the area, above us there is a police helicopter, but at the same time there are no illegal actions, all participants stay friendly, "- Nikolai Polozov concluded.
Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe 25 October, 08:16
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas