Prime Minister of Ukraine Arseniy Yatsenyuk resigned
He stated this in his video appeal
Prime Minister of Ukraine Arseniy Yatsenyuk has resigned, - reported the press service of the Ukrainian Prime Minister.
"The commitment to national principles and firmness of character - that is what is the essence of genuine national leader for me. I made a decision resign” – said Arseniy Yatsenyuk in his video appeal.
Also he said that the "Narodnyi Front" faction remains in the coalition.
In addition, the Prime Minister noted that considers two of his governments as unique and the forerunners of the new Ukraine. Also he said that he did his job honestly now sees his power wider than in the Prime Minister's chair.
Watch the video (the video was taken from Arseniy Yatsenyuk's official YouTube channel):
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas