President Poroshenko to hold meetings with party leaders
Currently Petro Poroshenko is in a meeting with leader of “Samopomich” Andriy Sadoviy
Today President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko is holding meetings with party leaders, informed press officer of the President Svyatoslav Tseholko on Facebook.
“The aim of these meetings is to streamline the solution of political crisis. It’s clear to everyone that there is a need in a new parliamentary coalition in order to form a new Government. Its main criteria must be pro-European policy and furthering reforms”, - Tseholko points out.
According to the press officer there are three scenarios of the current events:
1. Technocratic Government (headed by N. Yaresko). In case all pro-European parties support the technocratic government.
2. Political Government (headed, for example, by A. Sadoviy). The aim of this government, the same that of the previous one, will be in furthering reforms.
3. If parties in Parliament have other candidates to suggest, they should find 226 MPs, who will support them in Parliament.
“The President is ready to work with any candidate put forward by the coalition”, - Tseholko added
What to expect from Normandy Quartet meeting? 19 October, 17:59
Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko 23 October, 21:13
Another Ukrainian scandal in Netherlands: Blackmail which didn't happen 24 October, 21:40
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas