President Poroshenko ordered Defense Ministry to strengthen positions along Black Sea coast
Russian military presence has increased significantly in Crimea region
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko ordered the Defense Ministry to develop proposals to strengthen the military capabilities of Ukraine in the Kherson region, and along the Black Sea coast. He stated this during his address on the occasion of the Crimean Tatar resistance to the Russian occupation anniversary.
Poroshenko noted that the Russian military presence has increased significantly in Crimea region.
“Crimean peninsula is transforming from the blooming international resort to a large military base, which creates the threats, including nuclear, not only to Ukraine but to all countries of the Black Sea region", - Petro Poroshenko said.
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Negotiations in Normandy format resumed 20 October, 00:47
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:36OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars