President of Poland Andrzej Duda will visit Ukraine for the first time on December 15
It will be Duda's last foreign visit this year
President of Poland Andrzej Duda will firstly visit Kyiv this year on December 15, stated Minister in the Office of the President Krzysztof Scherskiy, according to "Polish Radio".
For Andrzej Duda it will be the last foreign visit, which he will make this year.
The first Duda's meeting with Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko was planned on May 27 in Warsaw. However, Duda canceled it. According to the staff of the President, such a decision was taken considering many of the responsibilities of the newly elected president. Than, Petro Poroshenko invited Polish colleague Andrzej Dudu to visit Ukraine. However, the first meeting between the two presidents was held in September in New York, within the framework of UN General Assembly. During this meeting the leader of Poland Andrzej Duda assured, that his country will continue to provide full support to Ukraine.
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars