Premieres of Hungary and the Czech Republic called for establishment of common EU army
Such a statement was made by the leaders of these countries in Warsaw during the consultations of prime ministers of the Visegrad countries with German Chancellor Angela Merkel
Premieres of Hungary and the Czech Republic called for the establishment of common EU army during the consultations of prime ministers of the Visegrad countries with German Chancellor Angela Merkel in Warsaw. It is reported by "Polish Radio".
The corresponding statements were made by Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban and Czech Prime Minister Bohuslav Sobotka.
It is noted that before the meeting Orban presented the Hungarian proposal of changes in the European Union. He said that a strict fiscal policy should be maintained, which is based on economic growth. He also expressed the view that the cases related to security, should be a priority.
"So let's start the creation of a common European army", - called on the Hungarian prime minister.
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain