Preliminary findings of criminalistic examination of MH17 crash reasons expected by end of year
Minister of Transport of Malaysia recalled that the criminal investigation continues
Minister of Transport of Malaysia Liou Tiong Lai said the preliminary findings of criminalistic examination of the "Boeing" MH17 collapse reasons could be obtained by the end of 2016, reports Reuters.
"The investigation of the criminal case of the joint investigation team continues, we hope to get the preliminary conclusions of examination studies conducted, in particular with respect to the type of weapon that was used and other relevant details, in the latter part of this year", - said the Minister of Transport Liou Tiong Lai in a statement on the second anniversary of the tragedy.
Earlier Bellingcat experts came to the conclusion that part of the responsibility for the MH17 tragedy should be taken by the higher ranks of the Russian army: Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu, along with his two deputies - Valeriy Gerasimov and Arkadiy Bakhin. And Russian President Vladimir Putin, who, under the Constitution, is the supreme commander of the Russian Armed Forces.
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case