Possibilities of NATO Response new forces
NATO may redeploy thousands of military from west to east in Europe in four days, - Stoltenberg
NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg said that the new rapid reaction force of NATO may redeploy additional forces from the West to the East of Europe in four days.
NATO Secretary General reported this, evaluating the progress of the creation of the Alliance new rapid reaction forces (ukrinform).
"The progressive forces of the immediate response conducted trainings that showed how far we have come last month. A thousand personnel and four hundred units of military vehicles were relocated from Spain to Poland", Stoltenberg says.
Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds 20 October, 21:30
Russia bombers fly near Iceland passenger airliner 27 September, 09:47
Sweden: Russia aggravates situation in the region 11 October, 12:38
NATO Secretary General: Those responsible for MH17 tragedy should be punished 29 September, 08:44
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
- POLITICS09:28Syrian army vows to down Turkish military aircraft
- POLITICS08:47Russia: ‘Humanitarian break’ in Aleppo continues until October 24
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:00Donbas: Vicinities of Mariupol under mortar fire
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels