Portugal assigns EUR 200,000 of financial aid to Ukraine’s Defense Ministry
Ministers of both countries met in Brussels, agreed to deepen cooperation in military and defense area
The government of Portugal decided to allocate EUR 200,000 of assistance for Ukraine’s Defense Ministry. Portuguese Defense Minister Jose Alberto Azeredo Lopes said this during his meeting with Ukrainian counterpart Stepan Poltorak. According to Ukraine’s Defense Ministry, the meeting took place in Brussels.
Portugal is to assist Ukraine in military and technical area, treatment of the wounded during military actions in Donbas, as well as training troops. Lopez added that his country will support Ukraine at the upcoming NATO Summit in Warsaw.
Poltorak expressed hope that the countries will deepen cooperation in this area, specifically in the field of military industry.
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November 27 October, 15:17
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case