Poroshenko’s letter to Savchenko is a fake, - Feygin
The pilot’s lawyer says the Kremlin makes every effort to discredit her
“In order to discredit Nadia after she ceased her waterless hunger strike, they passed Savchenko the letter - allegedly from the Ukrainian President. The Kremlin is obsessed with discrediting Savchenko, her lawyers and Ukrainian authorities – instead of solving the issue of her exchange”, Feygin tweeted.
“I apologize to everyone who read the letter. We are now an object of surveillance and information war, and there’s not much we can oppose”, the lawyer wrote, adding that his Twitter page is currently under cyber-attack.
Previously, Svyatoslav Tseholko, Press Secretary of President Poroshenko, said that the Head of the Ukrainian state never sent such letter to Savchenko, but expressed support via her mother and sister.
March 9, Mark Feygin published the letter sent to Nadia Savchenko, allegedly by Petro Poroshenko, in which she was asked to stop her hunger strike. Besides, the letter stated that the President would like to see Savchenko in the new Ukrainian government.
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists 21 October, 16:40
- SOCIETY18:45Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars