Poroshenko’s key messages on the occasion of Constitution Day
President delivered speech during the solemn session of the Parliament
Parliamentary-presidential form of government is the achievement, which was made thanks to the Revolution of Dignity in Ukraine.
Amendments regarding de-centralization of power in Ukraine will be considered only after settlement of proper security conditions in Donbas.
We’ve got to start the process of submitting amendments and additions to Chapter 10 of the Constitution, regarding the status of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea.
What to expect from EU-Ukraine summit? 11 October, 13:53
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case