“Of course, in the long-term perspective, it’s the goal of all Western states. We never recognized the illegal annexation of the Baltic States – Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia – by the USSR. Likewise, we will never recognize Crimea’s annexation by Russia. However, I will also advise to not make it the urgent priority. Yes, it’s on the agenda, and so it will remain. But as of now, one has to focus on other issues like reforms, full implementation of Minks agreements and so on”, Rasmussen said.
11:01 29.06.2017 Russia prepares responsive measures in reply to arrest of their diplomatic property in the U.S.
Poroshenko’s counselor: Returning Crimea might not be utmost priority for Ukraine
Ex-NATO Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen advises that the government focuses on reforms and implementation of Minsk agreements
Related: Ukraine’s Presidential Administration: No country has ever implemented reforms under such stressful conditions
Related: Ukraine has to demonstrate progress in implementing reforms and fighting corruption, - Rasmussen
Slovak president urged Ukraine to continue reforms 11 June, 14:10
Ukraine has great support in the United States, - Poroshenko 20 June, 11:35
- UKRAINE TOP 12:02Petya virus disguised as ransom virus aimed at Ukraine, - expert
- POLITICS11:31US Senate approves $700 billion defense budget bill
- UKRAINE TOP 11:30Money not likely main motive of cyberattackers, - UN
- POLITICS11:01Russia prepares responsive measures in reply to arrest of their diplomatic property in the U.S.
- UKRAINE TOP 10:45Russia, America to hold talks on Ukraine’s Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 10:08Kyiv court continues hearing in Yanukovych case
- POLITICS10:02America ready to strike Syria after news on Assad chemical weapon, - CNN
- UKRAINE TOP 09:20Ukraine-Canada Free Trade Agreement to take force on August 1
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:42Militants shell 35 times in Donbas, one Ukrainian soldier killed
- UKRAINE TOP 08:09Microsoft confirms complicity of M.E.Doc to Petya virus spread
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine