‘All these claims made by Moscow yesterday are contrary to the fact. Ukraine did not resort to provocations in any of the areas. None of the workers of the Chief Intelligence Department were detained in the occupied Crimea. The Kremlin takes these steps to defame Ukraine and its government, to breach Minsk agreements and to raise tensions in eastern Ukraine,’ Motuzyanyk said at a briefing broadcasted by 112 Ukraine TV channel.
19:40 22.06.2017 Switzerland arrests 15 million allocated by Ukraine as guarantee of Eurovision holding
Poroshenko’s administration: No Ukrainian reconnaissance scouts detained in Crimea
Olexandr Motuzyanyk, spokesman of the administration on military affairs, reported this at Thursday briefing
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: Ten attacks on Ukrainian positions over day
- UA & EU22:48More than 30 thousand of Ukrainians crossed the EU border under visa-free regime
- POLITICS22:06Tusk: EU’s anti-Russian sanctions extended for six months
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:49132 Ukrainians captured in Donbas, - Ukraine’s representative in Minsk group
- SOCIETY20:06Kyiv city council forbids entrapment of stray cats
- FINANCE19:40Switzerland arrests 15 million allocated by Ukraine as guarantee of Eurovision holding
- POLITICS19:05Poroshenko to visit Georgia in July
- SOCIETY18:46Poland implements new employment rule for Ukrainians
- POLITICS18:34EU Council to extend anti-Russian sanctions today, - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:14Putin is only person who can settle Donbas conflict, - Kuchma
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
16:55, 22 June New details of Poroshenko's visit to the U.S.