Poroshenko to visit the Netherlands on November 26-27
He will meet with Willem-Alexander, King of the Netherlands
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko will visit the Netherlands on November 26-27 with the working visit, reported President's press service.
'The President will meet with Willem-Alexander, King of the Netherlands, he will also hold the meetings with Mark Rutte, Prime Minister of the Netherlands, A. Van Miltenberg, Head of the House of Representatives and A. Brukers-Knoll, President of the Upper House (Senate) of the Parliament of the Netherlands' - said in the statement.
In addition, Poroshenko will have meetings with the leadership of the leading Dutch companies.
Earlier, Pavlo Klimkin, Head of Foreign Ministry of Ukraine, said that together with Poroshenko will visit the Netherlands, where they will discuss the referendum on the association of Ukraine with EU.
Tusk's visit to Ukraine kicks off today 28 September, 20:39
Tusk: EU Council startled by success of Ukraine’s economy 29 September, 11:45
Poroshenko names main issues to be discussed at EU-Ukraine Summit 10 October, 14:20
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
- SOCIETY18:45Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars