Poroshenko will visit France to meet with Francois Hollande
Earlier president appointed Ambassadors of Ukraine to Malaysia, Norway, Sri Lanka, Brunei and Tanzania
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko will visit France on 21 June, - stated ithe press-service of the head of state.
The program includes meeting with French President Francois Hollande, head of the National Assembly and head of the French Senate. Note that at 19:00 on June 21 in France, in Marseilles, will take place the football match Ukraine-Poland, but the visit of the match is not specified in presidential schedule.
Earlier the president Petro Poroshenko appointed Ambassadors of Ukraine to Malaysia, Norway, Sri Lanka, Brunei and Tanzania. The relevant decrees were published on the website of the President.
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo 26 October, 17:57
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case