Poroshenko welcomes Germany’s OSCE chairmanship
The Ukrainian President hopes for progress in solving the Donbas conflict
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko congratulated Germany on the beginning of the country’s chairmanship in the OSCE. The official tweeted this January 1.
“Unique combination of Normandy format and OSCE chaired by Germany gives hope for long-awaited progress”, he noted.
“Hard mission (for Germany) after Helsinki principles have been violated by the aggressor. Confidence can be restored by reintegration of Donbas and Crimea”, the president wrote.
As is known, Germany acceded OSCE presidency on January 1, 2016.
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo 26 October, 17:57
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case