Poroshenko: We should start amending section of the Constitution regarding Crimea
Constitution indicated that Crimea is autonomous republic within unitary Republic of Ukraine
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko believes that now it's the time to start making changes to section 10 of the Constitution of Ukraine "Autonomous Republic of Crimea". He said this during a speech at the solemn session of the Verkhovna Rada on the occasion of the Constitution Day.
"We must begin the process of making changes and amendments to section 10 of the Constitution" Autonomous Republic of Crimea ", - said Poroshenko.
Note that Art. 134 of the Constitution states that the Autonomous Republic of Crimea is an integral part of Ukraine and within the powers defined by the Constitution of Ukraine decides on the issues ascribed to its competence.
Let us remind, the Crimea was illegally annexed by Russia in March 2014 after the "referendum", which is not recognized neither by Ukraine nor by the world community.
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Negotiations in Normandy format resumed 20 October, 00:47
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain