Poroshenko visiting Malaysia
Poroshenko and Malaysian PM are giving a press conference
Ukrainian President Poroshenko and Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak are giving a press conference.
Poroshenko announced his readiness to cooperate with Malaysia in the aerospace and aviation industry, particularly in the supplying of Antonov aircrafts.
This was announced the President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko during a press conference in Malaysia, which was broadcast TV channel "112 Ukraine".
"I agree that it is necessary to hold a high level of dialogue between our countries. I am very grateful to the Prime Minister for his continuous support and demonstration of support of the sovereignty and independence of Ukraine. The impulse of trade and economy between the two countries has been one of the main items on the agenda. Ukraine has much to offer Malaysia. This can be bilateral cooperation in space programs. Today we discussed supplying of "Antonov" aircrafts to Malaysia. We could also provide the pharmaceutical products to Malaysia,"- Poroshenko said.
President Poroshenko arrived in Malaysia yesterday, on August 3. It is planned to sign several bilateral documents aimed at deepening cooperation between Ukraine and Malaysia in various fields during his visit.
"An agreement on avoidance of double taxation with Malaysia will intensify our business contacts. It will also help to involve investors," - added Poroshenko.
Poroshenko also noted that it is important to sign an agreement on extradition and mutual legal assistance in criminal cases.
"Thus we will be able to better defend the interests of our citizens," - noted Petro Poroshenko.
Recall that Poroshenko shal visit Indonesia after leaving Malaysia.
Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away 24 October, 19:37
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain