Poroshenko, Tymoshenko lead polls in Ukraine, - survey
The research was conducted by Kyiv International Sociology Institute
The leader of all-Ukraine union “Batkivshchyna” and the Head of the State would win the presidential elections if they were held now, says the research.
According to it, Tymoshenko would gain more votes than Poroshenko in case of the second round of the presidential race.
Most of the respondents say the Ukrainian government leads the country in the wrong direction; to many of them, for the last two years, social and economic situation in Ukraine worsened. Many respondents say the responsibility for that lies with the Prime Minister and the President.
According to the Kyiv International Sociology Institute, 2039 respondents in 110 inhabited areas were surveyed. The survey covered all regions of Ukraine except Crimea and militant-held territories of Donbas.
Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away 24 October, 19:37
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain