Poroshenko: Trump’s words about Crimea are ‘campaign rhetoric’
Ukraine’s leader is sure whoever becomes the next U.S. president will be ‘very responsible person’
Donald Trump’s words about possible recognition of Crimea as part of Russia are merely pre-election rhetoric. Ukraine’s president Petro Poroshenko said this in his recent interview.
‘That’s part of campaign rhetoric. The future president – whoever it is – will be quite responsible person,’ Poroshenko said.
Poroshenko also reminded that the National Anti-Corruption Bureau is looking into Paul Manafort’s possible corrupt activities in Ukraine during the presidency of Viktor Yanukovych. ‘We will not let any political intrusion in this matter,’ he said.
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Negotiations in Normandy format resumed 20 October, 00:47
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars