Poroshenko to visit Mariupol today
The Head of State to go to Donetsk region with a working visit
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko shall visit Mariupol today, on August 31. The press service of Mariupol City Council reported this.
The Head of State is visiting Mariupol for several reasons. " Specifically, Poroshenko will open the Unified administrative services center, and then will visit several places in the residential area Vostochny, that was shelled by the Russian-backed militants from multiple artillery rocket systems, klling 31, injuring 117 on January 24, 2015.
In addition, the President will hand over keys from 10 apartments that were bought with money from the city budget.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case