Poroshenko to visit Malaysia and Indonesia
Ukraine’s President will make official visit to Malaysia and Indonesia
The program of the first-ever visit includes the meeting with Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak and the country's officials.
The President of Ukraine will pay an official visit to Indonesia on August 5-7, where he will hold meetings with President Joko Widodo, Speaker of the Council of People's Representatives of the Parliament of Indonesia Ade Komarudinom and the Sultan of Yogyakarta.
The Ukrainian-Malaysian business forum and a business forum with participation of business circles of Ukraine and Indonesia will be held as a part of both visits.
Poroshenko plans to sign several bilateral documents aimed at deepening cooperation between Ukraine and Malaysia and to expand cooperation between Ukraine and Indonesia in various fields.
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain