Poroshenko to visit India in 2017, - Ambassador
Klimkin is going to visit India in 2016
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko plans to visit India in 2017, as well as the President and the Prime Minister of India may visit Ukraine the same year. Ukrainian Ambassador to India Igor Polyha said this, Apostroph reports.
According to the diplomat, the Indian side proposes to hold two preparatory events in 2016 – the visit of Foreign Minister of Ukraine Pavlo Klimkin in India and the meeting of the intergovernmental commission. If it succeeds, and the timing will not be torn down, the exchange of visits at the level of countries’ leaders will be held next year.
The Ambassador noted that according to the protocol, the Indian Prime Minister or President must visit Ukraine first. According to preliminary plans, it can occur in the first half of 2017. Poroshenko’s trip to India may be organized in the second half of 2017.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars