Poroshenko to meet with Trump
Ukrainian President to negotiate with both US presidential candidates - Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton
Ukrainian President is scheduled to visit United States of America to address the UN General Assembly and Security Council on September 18 - 21. This was announced by the Press Secretary of the President of Ukraine Svyatoslav Tsegolko on his Facebook page.
Petro Poroshenko shall have a number of bilateral meetings with the leaders of the key countries in the world arena.
Besides, the negotiations with both US presidential candidates Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are scheduled. As of today, the meeting with Clinton is already confirmed.
As we reported earlier, President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin is not planning to take part in United Nations General Assembly in 2016.
New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed 21 October, 19:14
Final Trump-Clinton debates - best quotes 20 October, 12:17
Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII 26 October, 10:44
Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president 26 October, 16:26
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case