Poroshenko to grant religious organizations right to establish educational institutions
He stated this during a meeting with leaders of churches and religious organizations
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko has decided to sign a law granting religious organizations the right to establish educational institutions. He stated this during a meeting with leaders of churches and religious organizations, reported the press service of the President.
Primate of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church of Kyiv Patriarchate, Patriarch of Kyiv and All Rus-Ukraine Filaret conveyed the letter to the All-Ukrainian Council of Churches and religious organizations, which, in particular, requested to speed up the approval of the Ministry of Defense regulations on chaplaincy.
Poroshenko, in turn, instructed the Ministry of Defense to speed up the development of provisions for chaplaincy in the Armed Forces of Ukraine and other law enforcement agencies. "For me it is important that the representatives of each church would be among the chaplains. Everyone has his own way to God. I very much hope that you will join the formation, and the corresponding instructions will be provided to the Minister of Defense ", - said the President.
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away 24 October, 19:37
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas