Poroshenko thanks US and Italy Ambassadors for their contribution in defending sovereignty of Ukraine
Also Ukraine’s President wished diplomats every success in their future professional career
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko met with US Ambassador Geoffrey Pyatt and Italian Ambassador Fabrizio Romano in connection with completion of diplomatic mission in Ukraine. The press service of the Head of State.
"Poroshenko thanked Pyatt and Romano for their personal contribution to the development of the bilateral dialogue between Ukraine and the United States and Italy, defending the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Ukraine due to the Russian aggression, and wished them success in their future professional career", reads the statement.
The President also drew special attention to the sharp deterioration of the security situation in the Donbas region, which is an obstacle to further progress on the implementation of the Minsk Agreements.
In turn, Pyatt and Romano noted the continued support of the United States and Italy for the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Ukraine, as well as the reform process that continues in the country.
In addition, the sides discussed topical issues of bilateral cooperation between Ukraine and the United States and Italy.
Maryna Poroshenko meets with Michelle Obama 22 September, 11:33
Biden: At least five EU states are ready to abolish sanctions against Russia 22 September, 15:08
Poroshenko invites American companies to join National Investment Council 28 September, 19:33
- SOCIETY18:45Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars