Poroshenko starts discussion on OSCE police mission in Donbas
President and Ukraine’s representative in Minsk Group negotiated issue of new staff of Ukraine’s Central Election Commission
Head of the Ukrainian state Petro Poroshenko discussed prospects of starting the OSCE police mission in Donbas region during the meeting with Olha Aivazovska, the country's representative in the Minsk Trilateral Contact Group. Presidential Administration press service reported this on Thursday.
According to the report, they have discussed the results of the Minsk group meeting held in Minsk on Wednesday.
Aivazovska informed the President on issues that were mentioned during the meeting on the elections in certain regions in Donbas.
In addition, Poroshenko and Aivazovska shared their opinions about newly assigned members of the Central Election Commission of Ukraine.
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars