“Since the armed conflict in Donbas began, about 600 Ukrainian churchmen of various confessions have gone to the frontline”, the President said during his speech at Volodymyrska Hirka hill in Kyiv. On the occasion of the Day of victory over the Nazism, military chaplains gathered there and delivered a prayer for peace and victory.
21:47 21.09.2017 Will Hurd: "Will Hurd: We need to be giving more support and lethal aid to Ukraine"
Poroshenko: since 2014, some 600 priests have served in Donbas
Military chaplains prayed for peace and victory in Kyiv
Klimkin, Romanian Foreign Minister discuss new education law in New York 20 September, 12:11
Theresa May: "Some countries" support world terrorism, militants in Donbas 21 September, 08:49
One Ukrainian soldier injured in Donbas over the day 21 September, 08:06
186 explosions recorded in Donbas on September 15-17, - OSCE SMM 19 September, 10:11
- POLITICS08:51Facebook to give U.S. data on Russian interference with elections, - Zuckerberg
- UKRAINE TOP 08:08White House tells details of Trump, Poroshenko meeting
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Day in Donbas conflict zone: Militants violated truce three times
- POLITICS23:38Stoltenberg supports Ukrainian proposal for sending UN peacekeepers to Donbas
- POLITICS23:03Trump on meeting with Poroshenko: It's wonderful
- POLITICS22:32Romanian President canceled visit to Ukraine because of the law on education
- POLITICS21:14Ukraine and US have common vision of cooperation in security field, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:31US supports proposal on introduction of peacekeepers in Donbas, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS19:13Poroshenko hopes for US support in "difficult time for Ukraine"
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:58Chief Monitor of OSCE in Ukraine urges to reach ceasefire in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:17, 20 September Unrest in Odesa: 36 law enforcement officers wounded
17:11, 20 September Russia: UN peacekeepers should only guard OSCE observers in Donbas