Poroshenko receives credentials from new ambassadors of Romania, Brazil and Egypt
Head of State discussed with diplomats development of bilateral relations
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko has received credentials from the ambassadors of Romania Cristian Leon Turcanu, the Federative Republic of Brazil Osvaldo Beate Junior and the Arab Republic of Egypt Hossam Eldin M. Ali. The press-service of the President reported this.
Head of state spoke about the dynamics of the bilateral dialogue that has developed in recent years, as well as about the visit of the President of Romania in Kyiv in 2017 with the new Romanian Ambassador.
"During the meeting with the Ambassador of the Federative Republic of Brazil, the President noted the importance of the restoration of a regular political dialogue and business contacts between the two countries at all levels, and stressed the need to accelerate the organization of the Ukrainian-Brazilian intergovernmental commission on economic cooperation. The head of Ukrainian state noted the potential for cooperation in agriculture sector, pharmaceutical, nuclear power, scientific and technological and military-technical fields", reads the report.
Moreover, Egyptian Ambassador stressed on the intensification of political dialogue and deepening of trade and economic cooperation between the two countries.
"The parties confirmed their interest in holding the seventh meeting of the Intergovernmental Joint Commission on Economic, Scientific and Technical Cooperation between Ukraine and the Arab Republic of Egypt until the end of 2016. Poroshenko renewed invitation to the President of Egypt to visit Ukraine at a convenient time for him", noted in the press -service of the Head of State.
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars