Poroshenko offers Indonesia Ukraine’s grain and sunflower oil
Ukraine is also interested in agricultural products of Indonesian export from palm oil and coconut to textile
Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko said during his visit to Indonesia that Ukraine is ready to supply grains, particularly corn starch, vegetable oil and other food products to Indonesia. Memorandum between the Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine and the Ministry of Agriculture of Indonesia on cooperation in agrarian sphere signed on August 5 will increase export between the two countries.
Unian reports this, citing the press service of the Presidential Administration of Ukraine.
"We confirmed our readiness to deliver the goods. Indonesia is a very interesting market for Ukrainian grain, corn starch, sunflower oil and other products", President said.
According to the report, Ukraine is also interested in agricultural products of Indonesia, ranging from palm oil and coconuts to textile goods.
Poroshenko noted that the trade turnover between the two countries in 2016 increased more than half compared to 2015.
"This is another confirmation of the potential that we have", said the Head of State.
IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November 27 October, 15:17
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case