Poroshenko: "Military way for the return of Donbas does not exist"
Ukraine's president comments on march of "Azov" in the center of Kyiv
Commenting on the march of "Azov" activists, the President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko said that attempts to derail the peace process are irresponsible to the state, and will only lead to the continued occupation of part of the Donetsk and Lugansk regions. He stated this during a meeting of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine.
Poroshenko stressed that the only way to restore the sovereignty of Ukraine over the occupied areas of Donbas is a political and diplomatic settlement.
"I have to mention a few words about today's march in Kyiv. The first were those pictures on Russian television - tires, firecrackers, reports of the wounded policemen, injured citizens. These images are distributed and deliberately played up to the idea that today people are allegedly trying to destabilize the situation in the state. I emphasize again, it is absolutely clear position - the military way for the return of the Donbas does not exist ", - said Poroshenko.
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo 26 October, 17:57
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case