Poroshenko: Learning English is important step in fight against Russian propaganda
"GoGlobal initiative on English language training will facilitate return of peace to our land "
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko met with foreign volunteers - English teachers on the program of social organization GoGlobal. This was reported by the presidential press service.
Poroshenko believes that the GoGlobal initiative on English language training of children has great importance in the fight against the Russian propaganda.
"I would be very happy if children from the occupied territories will participate in the program GoGlobal. They are in terrible humanitarian conditions with no food, money, schools, kindergartens, pensions, medicines. The only thing they have is Russian propaganda. And when they get to our non-occupied territory, they will understand that Ukraine is different. That is why your participation will also promote the return of peace to our land, "- said Poroshenko.
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case