Poroshenko: Law enforcers prevented 300 terrorist attacks in Ukraine
Poroshenko noted work of Security Service of Ukraine, National Guard and National Police
Ukrainian law enforcers prevented 300 terrorist attacks in our country. The President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko said this in his speech at the training center of the National Guard of Ukraine during the ceremony of presenting state and sports awards.
"The intensity of these efforts (to destabilize, - ed.) is demonstrated by the fact that almost 300 terrorist attacks were prevented by law enforcement agencies," - said the head of state.
Poroshenko invites Pope Francesco to visit Ukraine
Poroshenko also noted Security Service of Ukraine job, as well as National Guard and National Police.
Recall, according to Security Service of Ukraine information law enforcers only in March prevented 200 terrorist attacks and detained about 30 sabotage groups.
Onishchenko tapes: new blackmail against Poroshenko 7 December, 19:42
EU found compromise on visa-free suspension mechanism, - Poroshenko 7 December, 20:16
Poroshenko congratulates President- elect of Austria 7 December, 17:48
- europe12:17Freight train derailed in Bulgaria, there are victims
- UKRAINE TOP 11:31Every effort is made to return political prisoners from Russia, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS10:46CIA identified individuals who helped Russia intervene in US elections
- UKRAINE TOP 10:09SAP calls Onishchenko for questioning on December 13
- SOCIETY09:25Suicide bombers kill 56 people in Nigeria
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:2831 attack reported in Donbas, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE TOP 07:41Ukrainian who put up "Heavenly Hundred Street" sign on the house was detained in Crimea
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:4914 attacks reported in Donbas, - ATO HQ
- asia23:17UN General Assembly called for immediate cessation of hostilities in Syria
- POLITICS22:51Manafort claimed that “shadow accounting” documents are fake
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
00:18, 10 December Yanukovych avoids coming to Prosecutor General's Office in Kyiv
23:59, 9 December European Parliament approves visa-free regime suspension mechanism