Poroshenko: It’s not time to reinstate Russia’s rights in PACE
Ukrainian president commented on the recent PACE resolutions about Russian aggression in Ukraine
Petro Poroshenko, the Ukrainian leader, says it is a bad time to reinstate the rights of the Russian delegation in the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe.
‘I support the PACE’s calls for the united Europe and for the common European strategy to withstand Russia’s attempts to destabilize the geopolitical situation in Russia. I guess it’s a premature thing to do – to restore the rights of the Russian delegation in PACE – until the aggression and violations of basic norms of the international law cease, and until Ukraine’s territorial integrity is restored’, Poroshenko said.
The Ukrainian president also welcomed passing of another resolution approved by the PACE, where the European authority commented on the political and humanitarian consequences of the Russian aggression in Ukraine – specifically, in the occupied areas of Donbas.
Negotiations in Normandy format resumed 20 October, 00:47
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars