Poroshenko invites Theresa May in Ukraine
Poroshenko and May express interest in expanding economic cooperation between Ukraine and UK
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko has invited British Prime Minister Theresa May to visit Ukraine. He said this during a telephone conversation with Teresa May, according to the President’s Administration press service.
Poroshenko and May have also expressed the interest in expanding the economic cooperation between Ukraine and Great Britain.
Also during the conversation they discussed the continuation of the British financial and expert assistance in the implementation of reforms in Ukraine and training of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
Note that this was the first May’s conversation with Poroshenko after taking office of the Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars