Poroshenko invites Malaysia’s investors to Ukraine
President is interested in gaining experience of Malaysian companies in cutting-edge innovation field
Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko met with representatives of the business and invited Malaysian investors to start business in Ukraine during an official visit to Malaysia. The press service of the Head of State reports this.
Poroshenko noted that the business forums let them become better acquainted with the prospects and opportunities for cooperation, and expressed hope that the joint efforts will open a new page in bilateral economic cooperation.
According to the President, during his visit to Malaysia he wants to discuss the prospects for enhancing cooperation between the countries.
"Today is a good time for Malaysian investors to come to Ukraine, where there are significant opportunities in various sectors of the economy", he stressed.
Agriculture, information technology, space and aviation, defense industry and high-tech manufacturing are particularly promising, according to the Head of State.
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars