Poroshenko in Israel: official visit
President of Ukraine arrived to Israel with an official visit
Petro Poroshenko flew in to Israel with an official visit. He will stay there for two days, December 22-23, says Press Service of the President.
President of Ukraine has an appointment with the President Of Israel Reuven Rivlin and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
“Also Petro Poroshenko will participate in session of Israeli Knesset (Parliament) and meet with Yuli Edelstein, an Israeli politician who has been speaker of the Knesset since 2013”, - said in the announcement.
Poroshenko will meet with representatives of political sector, volunteers and emigrants from Ukraine.
President with his wife also planning to meet Patriarch Theophilus III and memorial complex, dedicated to holocaust.
Poroshenko: We are building Ukraine with no place for anti-Semitism 29 September, 12:28
Poroshenko: Passing of Peres is loss for entire world 30 September, 10:47
Poroshenko will go to Israel for Peres funeral 29 September, 14:22
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars