Poroshenko: IMF to decide on allocation of financial assistance for Ukraine in near future
Tranche of the IMF will be the financial support for reforms in Ukraine, believes President
The International Monetary Fund (IMF) in the near future will decide on the allocation of the next tranche for Ukraine. This was stated by the President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko during his speech in Vinnytsia, which was broadcasted by TV channel "112 Ukraine".
"Very soon, I'm sure, there will be a meeting of the IMF, and the tranche will be allocated, and that will be the financial support for the reforms that carried out by the president, the prime minister, the government, the local authorities", - he said.
As it was reported previously by the media, the meeting of the IMF Board of Directors on the allocation of the next tranche for Ukraine in the framework of the finansial support " program will take place on September 14.
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars