Poroshenko honored memory of Heaven's Hundred
Events with Ukrainian leaders’ participation will take place in the center of Kiev
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko along with his wife honored the memory of Heaven's Hundred heroes, - reported the Head of State on Twitter.
“Together with Marina honored the memory of Heaven's Hundred fallen heroes. Heroes do not die!" - said in a statement.
Recall that on February 20 Ukraine marks the second anniversary of the Revolution of Dignity victory and honors the memory of its fallen heroes called Heaven's Hundred. Events with Ukrainian leaders’ participation will take place In the center of Kiev. Most of them will be held at Maidan (Independence Square) and in Ukrainian House.
Earlier the Prime Minister of Ukraine stated that annual payments will be made to families of deceased at Maidan
During the Revolution of Dignity in winter of 2013-2014 confrontation among the protesters and police took place in Kiev and other Ukrainian cities. The first impulse to the beginning of the protests was the refusal of the former President of Ukraine Viktor Yanukovych to sign the document on Ukraine's association with the EU.
The bloodiest confrontation was on Institutska Street, where security forces opened fire on protesters. 105 people were killed. Now they are called as Heaven's Hundred.
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
- POLITICS14:44Lutsenko: 20 searches at a time conducted by Ukrainian law enforcers
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars