Poroshenko held negotiations with President of Finland
Sides discussed situation in Donbas, implementation of Minsk agreements, sanctions against Russia and security situation in Baltic and Black Seas
Within the framework of the NATO summit in Warsaw President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko held a meeting with President of Finland Sauli Niinistö.
The two heads of state discussed the security situation in Donbas and the implementation of the Minsk agreements. Finnish President informed Poroshenko about the outcome of his recent talks with the President of Russia.
Saule Niinistö underlined that he stands for the preservation of sanctions against Russia until complete fulfillment of the Minsk agreements.
The sides also discussed the security situation in the Baltic and Black Seas.
Poroshenko, Stoltenberg to meet in Brussels on October 20 18 October, 21:47
Tusk: EU Council startled by success of Ukraine’s economy 29 September, 11:45
Poroshenko names main issues to be discussed at EU-Ukraine Summit 10 October, 14:20
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
- POLITICS10:13Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- POLITICS10:02Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas