Poroshenko explained prospects of expanded partnership between Ukraine and NATO
According to the president, this decision demonstrates Alliance's support of Ukraine
Cooperation between Ukraine and NATO can acquire the status of an expanded partnership. This was stated at the briefing by the President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko.
"It is symbolic that today we have decided to further expand the level of this special partnership between Ukraine and NATO, it will allow us to obtain the status, which will include an expanded partnership It strengthens our cooperation and operative interaction with NATO." - Poroshenko said.
According to the President, this decision demonstrates the support of Ukraine. In addition, the head of state stressed that during the summit the sides discussed the implementation of reforms in Ukraine, in particular in the defense sector, the fight against corruption, macroeconomic stability.
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars