Poroshenko expects in 2016 GDP growth at 1.1%
He also assured privatization program launched in Ukraine will be "as transparent as possible"
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko expects this year's GDP growth at 1.1%. He stated this at a meeting of the IMF and the World Bank's regional group, reports "UNN".
"Our plan for this year - to achieve economic growth of GDP at 1.1%, and it is absolutely realistic, taking into account the macro-stabilization, which we have achieved, and we are also planning to reach the level of inflation indicators on 8% in 2017” – added the Head of State.
Poroshenko also assured that the launched privatization program will be "as transparent as possible." We are waiting for investors from your countries", - he added.
Another top priority, in addition to economic growth, according to the president, is the fight against corruption.
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars