Poroshenko - Erdogan meeting during Warsaw NATO Summit
Petro Poroshenko and Recep Erdogan agreed to strengther economic cooperation between two countires
The President of Ukraine Poroshenko negotiated with the President of the Turkish Republic Recep Tayyip Erdogan in the frameworks of his working visit to Warsaw for taking part in NATO-Summit.
The head of Ukraine expressed his condolences to Turkish people on account of tragedy in Istanbul airport. The Turkish President stressed on the support of Ukrainian sovereignty and territorial integrity and condemned the persecution of the Crimean Tatars in occupied Crimea once again.
Presidents agreed on further coordination in the sphere of regional security and promotion in economic cooperation between the two countries.
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars