“Implementation of this reform will let us decrease volumes of import of natural gas by 1.5 billion cubic meters annually. We will also be able to cut down our expenses on subsidies by some 200 million dollars annually, too”, said the Head of the Ukrainian state.
11:01 29.06.2017 Russia prepares responsive measures in reply to arrest of their diplomatic property in the U.S.
Poroshenko: Energy efficiency reform will allow cutting state expenses on subsidies
Ukrainian President chaired session of National Council of Reforms dedicated to reform of energy efficiency
Ukraine has great support in the United States, - Poroshenko 20 June, 11:35
Slovak president urged Ukraine to continue reforms 11 June, 14:10
- UKRAINE TOP 12:02Petya virus disguised as ransom virus aimed at Ukraine, - expert
- POLITICS11:31US Senate approves $700 billion defense budget bill
- UKRAINE TOP 11:30Money not likely main motive of cyberattackers, - UN
- POLITICS11:01Russia prepares responsive measures in reply to arrest of their diplomatic property in the U.S.
- UKRAINE TOP 10:45Russia, America to hold talks on Ukraine’s Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 10:08Kyiv court continues hearing in Yanukovych case
- POLITICS10:02America ready to strike Syria after news on Assad chemical weapon, - CNN
- UKRAINE TOP 09:20Ukraine-Canada Free Trade Agreement to take force on August 1
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:42Militants shell 35 times in Donbas, one Ukrainian soldier killed
- UKRAINE TOP 08:09Microsoft confirms complicity of M.E.Doc to Petya virus spread
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine