Poroshenko, Duda to issue joint statement on Ukraine’s Independence Day
Ukrainian and Polish Presidents will issue joint statement on August 24
The Poland’s Foreign Minister Krzysztof Szczerski says that Ukraine’s President Petro Poroshenko and Poland’s President Andrzej Duda will present a joint statement on the occasion of the 25th anniversary of Ukraine's Independence on August 24. Polskie Radio reports this.
Duda will arrive in Kyiv on August 24, where he will participate in the celebration of Ukraine's Independence Day.
As Szczerski said, the declaration will emphasize the importance of Ukraine's independence and the Polish contribution to its support.
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars